From August 2009-present, the College Music Society has posted 9 full-time staff accompanist jobs.
- Susquehanna University in PA, non-tenure track
- Murray State University in KY, non-tenure track (and the Murray State University gig has been a revolving door for accompanists for several years now)
- University of Texas-Pan America posted two openings: one tenure track (Doctorate required) and a 3-yr renewable position (Doctorate preferred) (this gig also is a revolving door)
- Briar Cliff in IA, tenure-track (Doctorate preferred)
- Viterbo University in WI, non-tenure track
- Texas A&M University-Kingsville, non-tenure track (this gig also includes some class piano teaching, but I threw it into the mix)
- University of Notre Dame in IA, visiting appointment
- Arkansas State University @ Beebe, non-tenure track Instructor/Accompanist position
*Then again, this is the job market practically everywhere.