Saturday, June 30, 2012

Backlogs and Backburnings

Hello all,

I'm currently in an enforced vacation of sorts, as my husband narrows down exactly where we will live (88% chance of Florida, 12% chance of TX).  Currently we are in Melbourne, FL and my to-do list is pretty empty - which means I have nothing better to do than write.

I do have stuff I've dashed off but never posted, so I'll probably post several random items over the next few weeks -fair warning!


Rachel Velarde said...

Wonderful! Are you anywhere near Orlando and the NATS Conference that's on through Monday?

Billie Whittaker said...

Orlando is about an hour away or so. Great place for a NATS conference!!